NJ Online Casino Offer: Receive $10 dollars free when you play at Caesars Online Casino. Our editors choice for best legal online casino in New Jersey. Claim your free $10 dollars at Caesars now!
Tropicana is owned by Tropicana Entertainment. The company is majority owned by Carl Icahn. He also owns the mortgage on Trump Plaza. Tropicana partnered with Gamesys. While not very well known in New Jersey, Gamesys was the first company to offer real money games on Facebook. Bingo Frenzy was the title and it and other Gamesys slots are only available to players in the United Kingdom. That all changes when online casino games open in New Jersey.
Tropicana Casino opened for the New Jersey test period on November 21, 2013. It did not open with a poker room as Gamesys, its software partner, has yet to develop one.
Players must be 21 years of age to play. They must also be located in New Jersey at the time of play. In addition to the website, players may sign up in person at Tropicana in Atlantic City.
Tropicana Casino Games
Tropicana offers 23 slot titles. These include well known brick and mortar games like Kitty Glitter, Monopoly, Wolf Run and Cleopatra.
There are three blackjack games offered by Tropicana. All blackjack games reshuffle after each hand.
Atlantic City Blackjack
– Double down on any two cards and after the split. Pairs may be split up to three times. Surrender is allowed and the dealer stays on all 17’s.
Single Deck Blackjack
– Single Deck Blackjack pays 3-2 on all natural blackjacks. Players may double down on 9, 10 and 11. There is no surrender or double down after the split. Pairs may only be split once.
– Multihand Blackjack has the same rules as Single Deck Blackjack except players may bet on up to five hands at once.
Single Zero Roulette
– This game offers just one zero and French side bets but it is not dealt European style.
Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker and Hi-Lo are also available.
Tropicana Video Poker
Tropicana Casino Promotions
- Double Double Bonus (99%)
- Jacks or Better (99.5%)
- Double Bonus (99%)
- Bonus Poker (99.2%)
New players receive a loss rebate up to $50 on the first deposit bonus.
Trop Points to Cash
– Trop Points are earned while playing at Tropicana Casino online. One Trop Point is earned for every $40 wagered at slots and $100 wagered at all other games. Trop Points may be converted into cash at a rate of $1 for every 100 Trop Points.
– Players that have played for real money in the past hour will qualify to share in the community jackpot if it is hit. Players do not have to be logged in to claim the community share of the prize.
Tropicana Deposit Methods
Players will be able to deposit in person at a Tropicana casino cage by cash. Visa, Mastercard, electronic checks, Skrill and PayNearMe are also be accepted.
Tropicana Withdrawal Options
Withdrawals may be processed by cash through a Tropicana casino cage. Electronic checks, paper checks, and Skrill are also available as withdrawal options.