WSOP.com Promo Code 2017
It shares liquidity across most cash games and tournament with 888 Poker. 888 acts as the platform provider for the duo.
WSOP NJ online poker promo code
|WSOP NJ online poker promo code||10FREE|
|Bonus description||$10 no deposit bonus, up to $400 bonus on first deposit|
|Launch date||November 21, 2013|
|Available to||New accounts made by players 21+ and located in New Jersey|
WSOP NJ online poker no deposit bonus
Players that do not already have an account at WSOP.com New Jersey can receive a free $10 when signing up through our Exclusive WSOP NJ promo code.
The promo code is 10FREE. The free chips are deposited directly into the new account within three days, and must be wagered one time before making a withdrawal request.
Action must be completed within 60 days or the bonus will be forfeited – and you must use our links.
First deposit and reload bonuses
Players that have not made a deposit at WSOP.com qualify for a special offer. New depositors receive a 100 percent up to $400 bonus plus seven $100 Welcome Week freeroll tickets.
Players that accept our free $10 offer also qualify.
The deposit clears at a rate of $1 for every 10 Action Points earned. An Action Point is awarded for every $.50 in cash game rake or tournament fees paid, meaning players will have to rake $5 before clearing $1 — equating to 20 percent rakeback.
The release increments are scaled in such a way that even the most casual players will reap some sort of reward:
- The first $10 is released in 10 $1 chunks
- Second $40 is released in 8 $5 increments
- The last $350 is released at a clip of $10 per increment.
Players have 90 days to clear the bonus. Any amount that is not cleared through play within 60 days expires.
WSOP.com NJ tends to offer frequent reload bonuses. Often, these bonuses exceed the value of the first deposit bonus: we’ve seen reload bonuses that have surpassed $1,000.
More about WSOP NJ’s online poker room
It’s worth noting that 888’s international site, as well as WSOP.com Nevada do not share liquidity with WSOP NJ. The site is only available to players registered on WSOP NJ and currently located in the state of New Jersey.
WSOP NJ has been a consistent performer in the NJ online poker market, currently ranking a strong second in monthly revenue. While it initially lagged behind competitor Party/Borgata, the divide was never that great.
Once WSOP NJ began sharing partial liquidity with 888 Poker NJ in January 2015, the newly minted network catapulted to the cash game traffic lead, where it stayed until PokerStars entered the equation in March 2016.
Even still, there have been plenty of times when WSOP NJ traffic has exceeded that of PokerStars. It’s just no longer a given that WSOP NJ will top the cash game charts during any given month. At present, 7-day rolling cash game averages are hovering around 135 players.
WSOP NJ also hosts a fair variety of tournaments, although in order to inflate the prize pool, most MTTs are of the rebuy and add-on variety. The site also supports sit & goes, although the sng lobby really only thrives during prime time hours.
New players will receive $10 free using our exclusive WSOP.com NJ promo code. They are also eligible for a 100 percent match up to $400 plus seven freeroll tickets — no promotional code required.
What sets WSOP NJ apart from the competition?
WSOP NJ has done an effective job of leveraging its ties to the most recognizable name in the world of poker.
The lead-up to the live WSOP is typically an exciting time on the site, as WSOP.com tends to offer NJ players multiple avenues into live events. These may come by way of online satellite, or via less direct means, such as a tie-in promotion.
Speaking of which, WSOP NJ offers by far the most creative and comprehensive promotional schedule in the market. The site’s promos tend to cover a broad spectrum of formats, including cash game, sit & go, and tournament play. Reload bonus offers are also fairly common.
Also, WSOP NJ is probably the best NJ site for sit & goes. Granted, that’s not exactly saying much, but it isn’t totally uncommon for players to find 15-20 sit & goes running during peak hours. That’s more than other operators can say.
Who should play at WSOP.com in NJ?
WSOP’s cash games tend to be weighted toward the lower stakes, and overall, the player pool is somewhat weaker than those found on other sites. Therefore, casual players may find the site more amenable.
Tournament players that favor lower initial buy-ins, but don’t mind paying extra for re-entries and re-buys will enjoy the site’s MTT schedule.
The WSOP/888 network tends to support more sit & goes than its competitors, especially during peak hours. However, there isn’t much diversity in the sit & go lobby, with most games spread over the 6-handed turbo and super turbo formats. Stakes vary from low ($1) to mid (up to $25).
Mixed games fans will probably want to look elsewhere, as the cash games are heavily weighted toward No Limit Hold’em. Pot Limit Omaha games do run on occasion, but finding other formats can be a bit of a crap shoot.
Three things to like about WSOP NJ
- Promotions: No matter what game format players prefer, it’s a near certainly that WSOP will have a promotion tied to it. The site even dedicates monthly promotions to seniors and heroes in the workforce. Reload bonus offers are also common, and benefit just about anyone willing to make a deposit and mix it up on the virtual green felt.
- Live WSOP qualifiers: There is no dearth of online satellites into live WSOP events. Qualifiers offer players opportunities to parlay a small investment into a shot at life changing money. The only drawback is that these satellities only tend to run in the run-up to the World Series of Poker — but that’s to be expected.
- Soft play: Cash game players on WSOP/888 don’t appear to be as experienced as they are on Party/Borgata and PokerStars. That’s good news for grinders new to poker, as they’ll be able to stretch their gambling dollar much further while learning the game.
Three areas where WSOP NJ could improve
- Diversity: There aren’t a whole lot of game formats, or game variants within each format. Players are essentially restricted to playing in 6-max and (some) full ring cash NLHE games, low-to-mid stakes sit & goes, and rebuy or re-entry tournaments, with some freezeouts sprinkled in.
- Software: The 888 platform isn’t anything to get too excited about. While stable, it looks somewhat antiquated. And it’s hardly feature rich, although most of the essentials players have come to expect are in place.
- Rakeback: Serious players may be turned off by WSOP NJ’s rewards system, as even players who pay $1,000 – $2,000 in monthly rake/fees will receive less than 10 percent rakeback. The truly dedicated will be eligible for up to 35 percent rakeback, but that requires a monumental (if not impossible) effort.
WSOP.com New Jersey available games
Games spread at WSOP NJ include:
- No Limit Texas Hold’em
- Pot Limit Omaha
- Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo
There are dedicated lobby tabs for Fixed Limit Hold’em, Stud, and Stud Hi-Lo games, but no tables are listed.
It probably wouldn’t make much of a difference if they were posted, as most of the action at WSOP.com NJ is at low limit No Limit Texas Hold’em.
There are multiple tables of $.01/$.02 all the way to $.50/$1 running all night long, peaking at roughly 30 concurrent tables. Cash games are available in 6-max and full ring tables, but favor 6-max.
There are a few higher limit games at 6-max tables during peak hours, but the highest consistent limit is $2.50/$5.
Pot Limit Omaha and Pot Limit Omaha High/Low are also spread. Most of this action is at $.50/$1 and below.
Sit and Go tournaments
WSOP.com sit and goes are available in two, six, and nine seat games. Buy-ins run the gamut from $1 – $200.
Generally speaking, there is action from the early afternoon through the wee hours of the morning up to $10. Higher limit sit and goes typically only get off during peak hours.
Some sit and goes are satellites to large multi table tournaments or World Series of Poker events.
WSOP.com New Jersey multi table tournaments
WSOP.com offers tournaments from roughly 10 a.m – 3 a.m, every day. Most tournaments are of the No Limit Texas Hold’em variety, although there’s a few Pot Limit Omaha events mixed in.
The biggest guaranteed tournaments are on always on Sundays, with minimum prize pools set between $30,000 – $50,000. Buy-ins for these events range from $215 – $500.
On weekdays, the biggest MTT players will find is a $10,000 guarantee. Good news is that this event carries a low upfront buy-in of $30, although the add-on is nearly mandatory to have a par shot of winning.
There are a variety of other nightly events that carry four figure guarantees, some with buy-ins as low as $10.
WSOP NJ online poker platform
Players have the choice of Windows and Mac versions of the WSOP.com NJ client.
They can also play WSOP NJ on mobile devices with apps for Android and iOS.
WSOP.com New Jersey VIP program
WSOP.com offers the Action Club as its VIP program. Players can earn cash back based on the level of monthly or annual play.
Players must pay at least $50 in a month in rake to qualify for any cash back. Players that rake less than $100 during the month receive entry into a weekly $500 invite-only freeroll.
- Copper – $1 monthly rake
- Copper+ – $10 monthly rake
- Bronze – $20 monthly rake
- Bronze+ – $50 monthly rake – 1 percent rakeback
- Silver – $100 monthly rake – 2 percent rakeback
- Silver Plus – $150 monthly rake – 3 percent rakeback
- Gold – $200 monthly rake – 4 percent rakeback
- Gold Plus – $400 monthly rake – 5 percent rakeback
- Platinum – $600 monthly rake – 6 percent rakeback
- Platinum Plus – $1,200 monthly rake – 7 percent rakeback
- Diamond – $1,750 monthly rake – 8 percent rakeback
- Diamond Plus – $3,750 monthly rake – 9 percent rakeback
- Elite – $25,000 annual rake – 20 percent rakeback
- Seven Stars – $125,000 annual rake – 35 percent rakeback
Players must have at least $10 in available rakeback to process the transaction. It may be claimed directly in the software by going to My Profile/My Rewards.
A monthly tier reached is retained for the remaining month and the entire following one. Annual tiers that are achieved are available to the player for the remaining year and the entire next one.
How to earn WSOP NJ Action Player Points
Two Action Player Points, or APPs, are earned for every $1 paid in cash game rake or tournament fees.
The contributed method is used to determine how much rake is attributed to each player.
At present, it appears that APPs can only be exchanged for cash rewards.
Total Rewards Program
WSOP.com New Jersey players can carry over play from the online poker site to the live Total Rewards program.
This is the live casino VIP program for Atlantic City, Las Vegas, and dozens of regional casinos under the Caesars Entertainment umbrella.
A player that earns 15,000 Action Points, equivalent to $7,500 in rake, during a year will receive Diamond status in the Total Rewards program.
Likewise, players can convert their brick and mortar Total Rewards status with their Action Club status. Platinum and Diamond card holders will have their status elevated through the end of the next calendar month, while Seven Stars card holders will receive the 35 percent rakeback associated with Seven Stars status online through the end of the next year.
WSOP NJ banking
WSOP NJ players have a wide variety of depositing options to choose from:
- ACH Payments
- Visa/MasterCard credit/debit card
- Cash at the Caesars casino cage
- 7-Eleven Pay Near Me
Unfortunately, there is no pre-paid card option, but the inclusion of PayPal more than offsets its absence.
- ACH (e-Check)
- Cash at the Caesars casino cage
- Bank draft/check
Note that WSOP NJ abides by fairly stringent verification policies, so players should be prepared to provide proof of their account before making a withdrawal.
Often this entails uploading a bank statement, copy of a driver’s license, or a utility bill.
Most withdrawal methods can only be used if the player used the same method to first make a deposit. Checks by mail typically take longer to hit accounts than other methods — one week or more.
WSOP NJ online poker – FAQ
Do players at WSOP NJ share tables with other states?
WSOP.com New Jersey does not network with any other sites or states. WSOP.com operates in Nevada (Read our Nevada WSOP.com review) and 888 powers the Delaware sites. These two states network players. New Jersey has yet to officially enter into an interstate liquidity sharing agreement with these two states.