New Jersey online poker players have an opportunity for even more action over the next two weeks. The PokerStars Summer Series features eight days of action with 17 tournaments and over $300,000 in guaranteed cash.
The popular summer event at PokerStars includes a $75,000 guaranteed prize pool in the $400 Main Event, set for Aug. 4. Events run July 28 through Aug. 4 with buy-ins ranging from $25 to $400 – something for every level of player.
The series kicked off on Sunday with plenty of nice tournament action set for this week.
Poker Stars Summer Series high roller events
Players with a bigger bankroll and looking for some nice scores will want to check out the Summer Series. There are several events with five-figure guarantees.
Some of those priced at more than $150 include:
- July 30: $250 NL Hold’em Super Tuesday SE with a $20,000 guarantee
- July 31: $750 NL Hold’em High Roller, 6-Max with a $15,000 guarantee
- Aug. 1: $250 NL Hold’em Thursday Thrill SE with a $12,000 guarantee
- Aug. 4: $200 NL Hold’em Progressive KO, 6-Max with a $20,000 guarantee
- Aug. 4: $400 NL Hold’em Main Event with a $75,000 guarantee
Poker Stars Summer Series low roller events
Those with smaller bankrolls won’t be disappointed with the Summer Series. PokerStars has ramped up some nice events with big guarantees for low and medium rollers as well.
Here’s a look at a few events to check out:
- July 29: $150 NL Hold’em 4-Max with an $18,000 guarantee
- July 30: $25 NL Hold’em Mini Super Tuesday with an $8,000 guarantee
- July 31: $50 NL Hold’em Rebuy with an $8,000 guarantee
- Aug. 1: $150 NL Hold’em Turbo, 6-Max with a $10,000 guarantee
- Aug. 3: $150 NL Hold’em Deepstack with a $15,000 guarantee
- Aug. 3: $100 NL Hold’em Progressive KO, 4-Max with an $8,000 guarantee
- Aug. 4: $100 PL Omaha, 6-Max with a $7,000 guarantee
Extra reasons to play the Poker Stars Summer Series
Beyond the excellent guarantees and mixed level of buy-ins, PokerStars also has some nice extras in store for players.
Those busting a tournament short of the money won’t walk away empty-handed. Players hitting the rail will receive a ticket for a Second Chance Freeroll tournament. The freerolls will award $1,500 in satellite tickets and entries to other Summer Series events.
In all, players have a shot at $10,500 worth of ticket giveaways.
Second Chance Freerolls run daily at 6:30 p.m. EST from July 29 through Aug. 3 and 3 p.m. EST on Aug. 4 with a guaranteed $1,500 worth of Summer Series tickets given away in each event.
The Second Chance Freerolls add some significant player value for the series.
No excuses, qualifiers running daily
Players looking for an excellent score at a minimal price also have plenty of opportunities. Throughout the Summer Series, players can jump in satellites qualifiers for as little as $2.50.
PokerStars is running special Spin and Go tournaments throughout the event with a chance to turn $2.50 into a $400 Main Event ticket. Players also have a chance to win other cash prizes as well.
The Spin and Go satellites continue daily through Aug. 4 and offer players plenty of opportunities to win.
It should be a fun series with plenty of action and significant cash on the line. Mark your calendar and highlight your events, a shot at big money awaits at PokerStars.