The World Series of Poker brand gained notoriety for its poker tournament series held annually every summer in Las Vegas with the nationally televised winner covered by ESPN and major news outlets.
Are you dreaming of being crowned the WSOP Main Event champion and vying against some of the best-known poker professionals? Now, you no longer have to wait for the summer or travel to Las Vegas because you can play online poker at WSOP.com.
If you’re a new player located in New Jersey or Nevada, come test out your chops with a welcome bonus that is completely risk-free because it requires no deposit along with an incredible first-time matched deposit bonus plus some lucrative welcome freerolls just for trying out WSOP Online.
WSOP promo code
|Online Poker Room||WSOP NJ||WSOP NV|
|WSOP promo code||10FREE||GET10|
|Deposit bonus||$10 no deposit bonus, up to $1,000 bonus on the first deposit||$10 no deposit bonus, up to $1,000 bonus on the first deposit|
|Available to||Players at least 21 years old, located in NJ||Players at least 21 years old, located in NV|
Exclusive WSOP NV and NJ free no-deposit $10 bonus offer
Get ready to take full advantage of our 100% risk-free no-deposit-needed bonus of $10 just to try out WSOP.com in NV or NJ for first-time new players!
Poker players who make new accounts at WSOP are privy to USPoker’s exclusive offer by simply entering our bonus code 10FREE.
Seriously, we cannot think of any downsides to receiving a free $10 just to try out WSOP.com. We really enjoyed using the bonus code to review and try out all the poker games and tournaments.
First-time matched deposit bonus of 100% up to $1,000 at WSOP NJ and NV
After playing through your free $10 bonus, when you are ready to make your first deposit at WSOP.com, you can benefit from an amazing 100% matched bonus deposit up to $1,000. Even better still, you don’t need a bonus code. This bonus offer is automatically available to you.
It is important to note that this matched deposit bonus is only for your very first deposit. Our recommendation is that you should deposit the maximum amount possible on your first deposit to obtain the maximum matched deposit of $1,000.
Like most online poker rooms, you must clear your bonus(es) by collecting loyalty points or Action Player Points known as APPs through playing in real money poker games or tournaments. The WSOP will release $5 of your bonus funds for every 50 APPs earned.
Important: You only have 90 days to release the bonus. Players who do not clear this bonus within the allotted time frame forfeit any remainder of the bonus money.
With your first deposit of at minimum $10, get tournament tickets to not just one, but seven $100 welcome freerolls exclusively for new players. Be sure to check your player account for when these freerolls occur.
WSOP.com online poker review
WSOP Quick Review
Traffic - 90
Depth of Game Selection - 86
Software - 88
Customer Support - 85
Promotional Value - 97
WSOP NJ and NV do its brand name proud, especially during live Series time, when the sites hosts a multitude of tie-in promos. Admittedly, the game selection could be better, and the software is a bit antiquated, but most players are willing to forgive these deficiencies thanks to the sites' numerous recurrent and one-off promotions. Suffice it to say, WSOP is a value hunter's delight.
Poker Rewards loyalty program at WSOP.com NV and NJ
According to WSOP.com, “Loyalty deserves to be rewarded.”
For each raked real money hand or real money tournament entered, earn APPs. Moreover, once you hit either a monthly level or yearly level, WSOP.com rewards you even more with WSOP Point Multipliers.
How the loyalty rewards program works at WSOP.com
The great news is you don’t need to jump through any additional hoops like filling out forms or extra steps for WSOP’s Poker Rewards. Simply start wagering real money and earn APPs. Once you reach the Bronze Status, you can convert your APPs into real money for cashback or rakeback through WSOP Points. The more you play, the more you are rewarded with WSOP Points along with higher multipliers.
Here is the breakdown of the monthly and yearly levels with APPs required per month or year and WSOP Point Multipliers:
|WSOP.com Levels||APPs Needed||WSOP Point Multipliers|
|Bronze||200+ APPs per month||4.0x|
|Silver||750+ APPs per month||10.0x|
|Elite||1,500+ APPs per month||12.5x|
|Champions Club||20,000+ APPs per year||16.0x|
- Earn 2 APPs per $1 in rake in raked cash games. APPs are calculated based on your actual contribution to the rake for every hand played. APPs are awarded down to the hundredths in fractions.
- Earn 2 APPs per $1 paid in tournament fees. APPs are awarded down to the hundredths in fractions.
- APPs are calculated monthly on the last calendar day of each month.
- Redeem WSOP Points for cash by going to “My Profile” in the poker client lobby, then “My Rewards” and “Convert.” You must convert 1,000 points minimum, and each set of 100 WSOP Points converts to $1 in real money.
You must earn at least one WSOP Point every six months in order to keep your points active. If you fail to do so, make sure to at least convert the points into cash back or the points expire.
Additionally, if you’ve already achieved a higher loyalty status at a different online poker room, you don’t need to start from scratch. Simply email support with the subject line “Comparable tier match request” along with your full legal name, number, WSOP.com user ID and a screenshot from the other online poker operator with your status level there.
Link your Caesars Rewards
Already a member of the Caesars Entertainment Rewards Program? Simply head over to wsop.com/rewards/trconnect to link up to your WSOP.com account. The advantage here is that you earn 1 Tier Credit with each APP earned. This means that you are able to reach the next tier level without ever stepping foot onto a brick and mortar Caesars property.
Downloading the WSOP desktop software
The WSOP online poker client is available on your desktop with either Windows or Mac OS. In addition, you can play on your mobile with either an Android or iOS device.
How to download desktop software at WSOP
From the WSOP.com website, click “Play Now.” From there, the download process automatically begins.
If you have Windows:
- First, the download manager pops up, prompting you to save the file.
- Next, choose your location to save the download file.
- Once the download is finished, run the program.
Please note the minimum system requirements for Windows:
- 1.8 GHz.
- 760 MB of RAM.
- 50 MB of hard drive space.
Download instructions for Mac OS:
- The zip file begins the download process automatically.
- Locate your downloaded file and double-click for installation.
Please note the minimum system requirements for Mac OS:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8.
- 2.4 GHz with Intel Core 2 Duo CPU.
- 4 GB of DDR with 667 MHz.
How to download the WSOP poker app for mobile devices
Easily download the WSOP app for either Android or Apple mobile devices.
WSOP download instructions for Android
- From your mobile device’s browser head to the WSOP.com website and click “Play Now.” From there, the download process automatically begins.
- A pop-up appears, asking if you would like to download wsop.com_nv.apk. Click OK.
- On some Android devices, another pop-up appears stating that www.wsop.com wants to download multiple files. Click “Allow.”
- After download, click “Run” and then “Install.”
Here are the minimum requirements for your Android device:
- The CPU requires at least an ARMv7/x86 processor along with vector FPU.
- 550 MHz.
- OpenGL ES 2.0.
- H.264 and AAC HW decoders.
- Android 2.3 OS.
- 256 MB of RAM.
WSOP download instructions for Apple
- Head over to the Apple App Store and search for WSOP.
Make sure you have a US iTunes account. Unfortunately, if you are an international player who is in either NV or NJ, you will need to change the country of your App Store before proceeding to download.
Here are the minimum requirements for your iOS device:
- iPhone 4 or above, iPod Touch 4 or above, iPad with retina display.
- iOS 6.1.
Overall WSOP software review
On the whole, the desktop and mobile software works very smoothly, and it is hard to find fault with the software overall as far as usability.
A huge plus to WSOP.com is that we really enjoyed the easy and intuitive navigation and filtering controls.
In detail, we like that you can resize, tile and cascade your poker tables under your Table Settings:
Moreover, we like that you can take notes on other players, and the software client automatically stores your notes.
Finally, you can easily customize your personal user settings, change your visual table layouts and customize your game settings.
The downside of the WSOP.com desktop software is that the entire download process reminds us of an old version of Windows 2000. It just seems antiquated.
We truly wish that WSOP.com would do a visual update to its software client. Frequent updates are not a strong point of WSOP.
The same also appears true for its mobile app. For example, we played on WSOP.com on a Google Pixel 3. Always, a notice appears on launch that the WSOP.com app “was built for an older version of Android and may not work properly.”
Our other minor criticism of the WSOP mobile app is that currently, you cannot convert WSOP Points to cash. You can only do so on the desktop client.
Yet, overall, there are no actual software bugs that we noticed. The software loads and runs pretty smoothly whether you are playing on desktop or mobile. For us, this makes it easy to overlook the outdated feel of the client. Finally, you are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. In accordance with WSOP.com being a legalized online poker operator, your data and funds are safe and secure.
Reviewing the WSOP.com poker games
Typically, there is enough player traffic to support quite a few games along with game types all hours of the day, especially during peak Sunday traffic hours. In fact, we have even seen games like stud running during peak hours that pretty much never run at many of the other smaller online poker operators.
At WSOP.com, multi-table tournaments seem to be the most popular as far as players and options, followed by sit-n-gos, BLAST poker and cash games.
WSOP multi-table tournaments
The variety and robust schedule of multi-table tournaments is a true testament to the WSOP.com brand.
Below, we highlight some of the daily and weekly recurring MTTs:
- Daily: Check out the no limit hold ’em $10,000 and $15,000 guarantees.
- $25,000 Guaranteed Tuesdays: This is by far the biggest tournament on a weekday.
- Saturday: Occurring weekly, check out the $10,000 guarantee along with a monthly $20,000 guarantee.
This brings us to Sundays, by far the biggest day for tournament poker:
- $100,000 guaranteed for a $320 buy-in. Qualify for free with daily $100k freerolls or other various satellites for less than the buy-in.
- $30,000 guaranteed
- $10,000 guaranteed
- $8,000 guaranteed for the evening tournament players.
- $50,000 monthly Sunday which takes place on the very last calendar Sunday of each month. Again, there are freerolls and other satellite qualifiers that run all month.
There is definitely a nice variety of sit-n-go options at WSOP.com, but to no surprise, we find that no limit hold ’em appears to be the most popular variant.
Thus, if you are looking to play a no limit hold ’em sit-n-go, particularly for lower stakes, a huge advantage is that most often, there is not a long wait for a sit-n-go to fill. Expect to see around 10 to 20 active tables.
Unfortunately, less popular variants, like pot-limit Omaha and especially Omaha Hi/Lo, while available, rarely if ever run.
Technically, BLAST poker is considered a sit-n-go. However, we think it is more like a super-fast sit-n-go on steroids.
The ultimate draw to BLAST poker is that all entrants have that opportunity to win up to 10,000 times the amount of the buy-in.
It starts off as a super turbo four-handed hold ’em sit-n-go. Then, you are all entered into a drawing before the poker game starts. This drawing determines the prize multiplier, which can range from a minimum of two times to a maximum of 10,000 times the buy-in. Moreover, there is a BLAST timer, and the time is determined by the multiplier.
When time runs out, everyone is all-in until a winner is crowned.
We really liked this format for some fast and adrenaline-filled poker action.
WSOP.com cash games
Again, no surprises, no limit hold ’em is the most popular, so you will find this poker format over some of the lesser known variants like limit hold ’em, pot-limit Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo and stud.
Yet you will find some of these other variants running at micro-stakes during peak hours.
While cash game stakes range from $0.01/$0.02 to $10/$20, what is surprising is that the highest stakes of $10/$20 typically run for no limit hold ’em at peak hours. In fact, you’ll usually see about 10 full tables of cash games during high-traffic hours.
WSOP deposit and withdrawal options
Easily deposit and withdraw at WSOP.com with various banking methods. In fact, WSOP.com does not charge any additional fees with your account, but depending on your payment processor, it may charge a fee associated with the transaction.
Here are the steps needed to access the cashier and review your banking needs for either withdrawing or depositing:
- First, make sure to log in to your account either through the desktop client or your mobile client.
- Click on “Cashier.”
- Then, click on your preferred deposit or withdrawal method.
- Finally, enter in your desired amount along with your details and click on either deposit or withdraw.
For deposits, here are your options:
- E-check/ACH: This is a great way to move your funds around but typically takes one to three business days.
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover: While this method offers you the convenience of simply inputting your credit card info, your transaction may end up being blocked. This is not due to any fault of WSOP.com; rather, your issuing merchant or bank may block transactions it deems to be online gambling.
- PayPal: Definitely the most preferred method, especially if you already have an account. You can instantly deposit.
- Deposit at casino cage: If you are local or physically close to any of the casinos, this is a great option for depositing. Make sure to have at least one form of valid government issued ID.
- PayNearMe: Available at local 7-Eleven stores, simply use cash and receive a code to instantly deposit into your player account.
For withdrawals, here are your banking options:
- E-check/ACH: Again, great option but a slightly longer time frame.
- PayPal: Best option with fastest turnaround time.
- Cash from casino cage: Best option if you are in physical vicinity.
Keep in mind that if this is your first withdrawal, you will need to validate your payment method before it can be processed. For example, once you enter in the withdrawal amount, you will need to enter your username, password and a unique token number that you receive via email.
Once you do so, you will receive a confirmation email with a reference number.
The minimum amount you can withdraw via ACH is $10. Whereas, the minimum amount you can withdraw via a casino cashier’s cage is $50.
Additionally, you may have to provide more information or verification. Make sure to send off and complete the additional verification within 14 days, or your funds will go back to your account.
Contacting customer service at WSOP.com NJ and NV
If you have any additional questions or issues, the WSOP.com support team is easy to reach:
- Email: For NV, [email protected]; for NJ players, [email protected]
- Phone: NJ players call 1-855-218-6232; NV players call 1-866-745-2385.
- Help desk: New Jersey players can access a virtual WSOP.com support center via wsopnj-en.custhelp.com for frequently asked questions like promotions and bonuses, banking, registration, account and technical issues.
Support channels are available to players 24/7, no matter the time of day or day of the week.
Moreover, you can always head over to the WSOP.com forums. These forums are moderated by customer support, so issues are typically resolved quickly.
Review of WSOP.com customer service
We really like that there are separate support channels for each state. This ensures that any questions, comments and issues are resolved in a much more timely manner. In our experience, we found customer support to be incredibly responsive and easy to speak with regarding any issues.
The World Series of Poker brand is owned by Caesars Entertainment Corp., which until 2010 was known as Harrah’s Entertainment.
The software for WSOP.com is powered by Dragonfish, which is owned by 888 Holdings. Thus, WSOP.com NJ and NV share their player pools, otherwise known as shared liquidity, with 888 Poker NJ and Delaware.
The WSOP.com brand is next eyeing launch in Pennsylvania and will be regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. iGaming within the Keystone State requires partnership with a local, land-based casino, which is Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino and Racetrack.