WSOP.com in Nevada and the three Delaware racinos powered by 888 now share player pools across state lines. Most tables are available on both sites, including cash games, sit and gos, and multi table tournaments.
One exception is fixed limit tables. The Delaware sites offer Fixed Limit Hold’em, Seven Card Stud, and Seven Card Stud High/Low. No fixed limit games are spread in Nevada. WSOP.com pulled the games in February citing a technical glitch.
Delaware previously averaged just seven players before the merger of the player pools, according to Pokerscout.com. This move drastically increases the available games to Delaware players. The poker network in Delaware would be completely dark for 12 or more hours per day. These players will now enjoy online poker games 24 hours a day.
The primetime peak will run later to keep the late night crowd engaged. Players with spare time during the day will now find action on the shared platform.
Nevada players will enjoy access to a player pool that gives more action. As we noted last year, the average pot on the Delaware site was substantially higher than in Nevada.
The first deposit bonus at Delaware poker sites was changed for the launch. The bonuses are now awarded immediately upon deposit, not when a certain amount of rake is paid.
Dover Downs first deposit bonus
- Deposit $30-$69 and receive $8 in chips instantly
- Deposit $70-$150 and receive $15 in chips instantly
- Deposit $151 or more and receive $25 in chips instantly
Harrington Raceway first deposit bonus
- Deposit $10-$49 and receive $5 in chips instantly
- Deposit $50-$199 and receive $10 in chips instantly
- Deposit $200 or more and receive $20 in chips instantly
Delaware Park first deposit bonus
- Deposit $50-$100 and receive $10 in chips instantly
- Deposit $101-$199 and receive $20 in chips instantly
- Deposit $200 or more and receive $30 in chips instantly
Players must earn 1.25 player points for every $1 in withdrawal to receive a cashout. Players have 30 days to use the bonus chips before they expire.
888 Nevada not yet launched
888 and Treasure Island partnered in Nevada to create the All American Poker Network. 888 provides WSOP.com’s platform and the two would have shared liquidity in Nevada under the proposed arrangement.
This agreement is not live at this time. No date has been set.