In its continuing effort to match stride with slim market share leader PokerStars NJ, WSOP NJ has rolled out a series of exclusive offers for new and existing players, the latest of which will see players receive a dollar-for-dollar match, up to $100, on their deposits.
This deposit offer is exclusive to USPoker and is available to both new and existing players. To claim the 100% up to $100 match bonus, players must use the promotional code TROLL when depositing.
June 1 – June 7: 100% Match up to $100
In addition to using the code (which again is TROLL), an eligible WSOP NJ deposit of at least $10 between 12 a.m. on June 1st through 11:59 p.m. on June 7th is required to qualify for the match.
Then, from the time the bonus is added to player accounts (within 72 hours), they’ll have 30 days in which to clear it.
Funds will be released from a bonus account into a real-money account in $10 chunks, with each chunk transferred after 100 Action Player Points (APPs) are earned. APPs accrue at a rate of 2 APPs per $1 paid in rake or tournament fees. So in order to earn a $10 chuck, players will first have to generate $50 for the house. This equates to a player-friendly 20 percent rakeback deal.
This isn’t the first time in recent history that WSOP NJ has offered a weekly match to its loyal patrons. In fact, throughout May the operator rolled out four offers, each one with a higher cap than the last:
- May 4: 100% match up to $20
- May 11: 100% match up to $30
- May 18: 100% match up to $40
- May 25: 100% match up to $50
This week’s offer is the culmination of the operator’s efforts, with a bonus cap that’s twice as high as last week’s — just in time for the live World Series of Poker.
What else is going on at WSOP NJ?
As players have come to expect from the operator, there will be no dearth of promotional events this June on WSOP NJ. In fact, the site stands to send more East Coast players to Las Vegas than ever before.
Here’s a glance at what’s on the menu:
- 2016 Main Event qualifiers: For just $200, players can parlay their way to a $13,000 Main Event seat package that awards a $10,000 seat to the main, $2,000 for travel expenses and as an added bonus, a $1,000 ticket to the WSOP.com Online Bracelet event. This event will run every Sunday at 5 p.m. in June, with each satellite awarding a minimum of two packages. Be on the lookout for massive overlays.
- Other live Series qualifiers: More budget conscious players can participate in $10 R&A tournaments (Sundays at 4:15 p.m.), where winners receive $1,000 in WSOP tournament buy-in chips, to be used however they like. And via the WSOP Steps scheme, players can win a $1,000 WSOP seat for no upfront investment at all.
- Nevada status match: New Jersey players that travel to Las Vegas will be treated to the same online status they enjoyed in the Garden State, as WSOP NV will match their WSOP NJ loyalty tier. (Silver status players or higher only).